This privacy notice (hereinafter: Notice) serves to provide transparent information on the data processing operations carried out in connection with the services provided by espell Ltd.
Please be informed that by using our website you agree to the processing by our company of the personal data you provide. This is necessary in order to answer your contact or quote request.
Our company attaches great importance to the protection of all personal data, so data provided by you will be processed in compliance with the legal regulations, but only for the purpose of drafting quotes to be delivered to you, responding to enquiries as efficiently as possible and performing the services provided by our company. Your personal data are only processed by the employees of our company who participate in the preparation of the quote and the performance of the service in case of an order, if any.
In the case of job applications and offers of cooperation, your personal data are only processed by the employees of our company responsible for HR and supplier management.
Unless you request from us or notify us otherwise, your personal data will be stored for the period of time open for you to make use of the services offered by our company or to provide your services, and for us to enter into an agreement to this effect. Please be aware that the provision of data is voluntary and that your data are stored in our system. You may at any time view, delete, modify and update your personal data stored in our database; you may also request information thereof with a request to this effect sent to us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name of the controller: espell Translation and Localization Ltd.
Registered address: H-1056 Budapest, Belgrád rakpart 26. II. emelet 1.
email: email@example.com, phone number: +36 1 239-8043, +36 1 201-8575 Website: www.espell.com
The Company records are managed by: Budapest-Capital Regional Court as Court of Registration. Company registration number: 01-10-047514
If you have any questions regarding our data processing practices, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Notice applies to the personal data of the existing contractual partners of espell Ltd., and to any potential future contractual partners who contact espell Ltd. via its website or by email (hereinafter: Data Subjects)
Purpose of processing:
- to enter into a contract, to perform a contract (general purpose)
- to fulfil taxation and recording obligations related to the contract
- to resolve disputes arising from the contract.
Legal basis for processing:
- taking steps at the data subject’s request prior to entering into the contract
- performance of the contract
- to fulfil taxation and recording obligations related to the contract
- exercise or defence of legal claims.
- the Data Subject
- CVs intended for publication that have been uploaded to websites.
Scope of the processed data:
- identification data
- contact details
- transaction data
- financial data.
Duration of processing :
- the period of contract conclusion and the term of the contract
- the limitation period of claims related to the contract (5 years)
- the duration specified in the effective taxation rules.
Recipients of the personal data:
- the contracted accountancy firm which carries out the accounting tasks, files the tax returns and keeps the related registers for espell Ltd.
- the legal representative retained by espell Ltd.
Data supply obligation, consequence of non-compliance
- data supply is mandatory for the conclusion and performance of the contract; in the absence of this, the contract will not be made and cannot be performed.
Pursuant to the applicable data protection laws, the Data Subject has the following rights:
a) to request access to his/her personal data
You may request information from espell Ltd. on whether espell Ltd. is processing your personal data. If espell Ltd. is processing your personal data, it will provide you with the following information:
- purpose of processing
- categories of the processed personal data
- categories of the recipients to whom we have disclosed or will disclose the personal data
- where applicable, the period for which the personal data are planned to be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
- the existence of the data subject’s right to request rectification, erasure or restriction of processing or to object to the processing
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- if espell Ltd. has not collected the data from you, all available information on the source of the data
- the existence or non-existence of automated decision-making; if automated decision-making is applied, the available information on the logic involved, as well as the significance and the expectable consequences of such processing for you
- if we transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organisation, you are entitled to receive information on the guarantees on forwarding it.
At your request, espell Ltd. will provide you with a copy of your personal data that are undergoing processing.
b) to request rectification of your personal data
You are entitled to ask espell Ltd. to rectify or supplement any inaccurate personal data related to you.
c) to request erasure of your personal data
You are entitled to request espell Ltd. to erase the personal data related to you.
espell Ltd. will comply with the request in the following cases:
- if the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- if there is no legal basis for processing them
- if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes
- if the personal data have been unlawfully processed
- if the personal data have to be erased for compliance with laws applicable to you.
espell Ltd. will deny the request in the following cases:
If the processing is necessary:
- for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information
- for compliance with a legal obligation to which espell Ltd. is subject or for reasons of public interest
- for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
d) to request that processing of your personal data be restricted
You are entitled to request espell Ltd. to restrict processing in the following cases:
- You contest the accuracy of the personal data for the period of checking its accuracy
- the processing is unlawful but you request the restriction of use instead of the erasure of personal data
- espell Ltd. no longer needs the personal data to be processed, but you require that it is maintained
- If you objected to processing, processing must be restricted until it is established that espell Ltd. still has legitimate grounds for processing the data.
e) to object to the processing of your personal data
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you if processing is carried out for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority, or if processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, including profiling related to these operations.
The data may be processed regardless of the objection where it is demonstrated that compelling legitimate grounds for the processing override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or such legitimate grounds for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims exist.
f) to request the transfer of data to another controller (right to data portability)
At your request, espell Ltd. will provide the personal data related to you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or, if technically feasible, will transmit those data directly to the other controller specified by you, where:
- the processing is based on your consent
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you
- the processing was necessary in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
The right to data portability may not violate the rights and freedoms of others.
espell Ltd. will inform you on the measures taken upon your request without undue delay, but in any event, within one month from the receipt of your request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. espell Ltd. will inform you of any such extension within one month of receiving the request, together with the reasons for the delay. If you make the request by electronic means, espell Ltd. will provide the information by electronic means, unless you requested otherwise.
The right to lodge a complaint:
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, abbreviated as NAIH; www.naih.hu; H-1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa utca 9-11), if you consider that the processing of the personal data related to you infringes the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR) or the effective Hungarian laws on data processing.
Our pricing is always custom-tailored to your needs.
"Our customer is one of the top streaming content providers, with tens of millions of subscribers worldwide. When launching their services for 10+ new markets, they needed a multilingual communications partner to design a localization process from scratch that would cover diverse needs across different platforms. The espell team helped in setting up an integrated and automated authoring, content management and translation management environment, while also building a selected team of linguists to provide a seamless copywriting and localization service."
lead project manager